CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF INDIVIDUAL CLIENTS
The user making the request on the website aip-m4don.ru adopts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter Consent). Acting freely, by his will and in his interest, as well as confirming his legal capacity, the User gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation, and with their use.
2. Consent is given to the processing of the following my personal data:
1) Personal data that are not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; e-mail addresses; place of work and position; user data (location information; OS type and version; Browser type and version; device type and screen resolution; source from where the user came to the site; from which site or for what advertising; language of the OS and Browser; which pages the user opens and what buttons the user clicks; ip-address.
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. The purpose of processing personal data: processing incoming requests of individuals for the purpose of providing advice; analysis of the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; advertising and newsletters.
5. The basis for the processing of personal data is: article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; article 6 of Federal law No. 152-FZ "on personal data"; this consent to the processing of personal data
6. During the processing of personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; use; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; deletion; destruction.
7. Personal data is processed before the individual unsubscribes from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of the personal data subject. Storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal law No. 125-FZ "on archiving in the Russian Federation" and other normative legal acts in the field of archiving and archival storage.
8. The consent may be withdrawn by the personal data subject or his representative by sending a written application or his representative to the address firstname.lastname@example.org 9. In case of revocation the personal data subject or his representative consent to the processing of personal data by the PI Sain N.With may proceed with the processing of personal data without the consent of the data subject if there are grounds specified in clauses 2 – 11 of part 1 of article 6, paragraph 2 of article 10 and paragraph 2 of article 11 of the Federal law №152-FZ "On personal data" dated 27.07.2006 G.
10. This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in paragraph 7 and paragraph 8 of this Consent.
By continuing to use our site, you consent to the processing of cookies, user data (location information; type and version of the OS; type and version of the browser; type of device and its screen resolution; source from which the user came to the site; from which site or advertising; language of the OS and Browser; what pages the user opens and what buttons he clicks; ip-address) for the purpose of functioning of the site, retargeting and statistical research and reviews. If you do not want your data to be processed, please leave the site.